-
September 8th, 2004, 10:47 AM
#1
Inactive Member
It's sunshine !!!
Get your butts out of bed !!!!
Ivan is moving to the west, moving slowly north, thanks to the winds of Frances. Guess I can relax for now...
-
September 8th, 2004, 10:59 AM
#2
EndQuest
Guest
I'm not relaxing yet. Long term track has it heading towards Florida.
I'm looking at a bunch of cleaning up to do still. At least the garbage guys are doing a pick up today.
-
September 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM
#3
Inactive Member
morning you guys!!! can i get a donut please [img]tongue.gif[/img] i sure hope ivan doesn't come for us but those people really don't know where he will go until the end of the week
-
September 8th, 2004, 11:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
September 8th, 2004, 11:14 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I'll get up when the SUN gets up.
But while the sun is horizontal... ;}
-
September 8th, 2004, 11:45 AM
#6
-megalithanod
Guest
Morning all!
how is everyone?
Me - coming back into work after 1 hour of sleep. Damn fine day! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Wonder if anyone will notice how grumpy I am? [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 8th, 2004, 11:49 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Mornin' yinz guys.
We've got leftover hurricane weather today, probly the rest of the week. Mmmmmmm....leftovers.
-
September 8th, 2004, 11:54 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Morning All.
Coffee on the fly this morning (__)D . [img]smile.gif[/img]
Have a good one everybody.
-
September 8th, 2004, 12:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Mornin' Folks!
[img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] nothin' but rain here [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
So coffee me up, please.........
Anyone ever see a movie called "Mirage"? (from 65 or 66)
Very cool flick~
-
September 8th, 2004, 12:26 PM
#10
Inactive Member
good day, eh.
Mirage sounds familiar...I'll look it up and see.
busy day here too.
well, not here, but at the church.
lots of furniture to move, and more yard work.
and the Boys' Choir returns tonight. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
and it looks like MUNG might be using the church as a jam space...gotta check the details today...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks